Wednesday, May 30, 2007
2:37 PM
I AM DAMN DAMN ANGRY WITH MYSELF
Because _________________________.
Fill in the blanks, cos it's not what you think it is.
And before that
I want to apologise to Sarah,
Eh dear,sorry ah I didnt come down for your M1 touch today
: O
I'm such a lousy friend okay,yes,lousy.
And uhm,Naz I'm sorry I couldn't come down for yours either!
And I havent got the results yet,so yeah,wait till he goes online.
Schedules are so,clashing
I dont even know what's there next for me to do
BESIDES HOLIDAY HOMEWORK,DUH!
And
you,I need to talk to you now.
Funny how it all started as strangers,
And ends up like this now :D
But heh,I miss having you around!
edit/
AH YES,IM HIGH COS FRIEND TALKED TO ME:D
edit/
HEHE
I'm back here cos I'm rather bored doing Maths and stuff
Had a painful evening
MY SPINE HURTS,and yes,I have back brace
NOT VERY COOL ACTUALLY
But,I'll NEVER wear it to school.
And oh,the dentist called me,adn told me that I'll be doing another
x-ray on my jaws, insert metal in the gums?
If it's fine, then I'll just need to take my splint,next Monday uh :D
AM I GOING TO HAVE LIKE,METAL IN MOUTH AND SPINE?
amagawd.
And dear
friend, another friend
NOT YOU friend.
Though the thought of _____ really makes me angry
But well, you're just so,you,that disabled me from hating you.
I dont know what's wrong with your life and everything
But remember,I care about you
A lot,a lot.
Even if you dont give a damn about me anymore
Because the reason being,you're my friend
And sorry if I was interfering in your life.
But hello: I MISS YOU QUITE TERRIBLY ALREADY
And,and,and
Naz said it went well just now
Same goes for Sarah's too
BRAVO PEOPLE!
I'm proud of you(r) teams
NASUHA!
I miss you babe.
-just a random saying-
I've got so much to write
Yet I dont feel like it
OH WELLS
goodbye.